Under this plan you, you will be billed $75 now and another $75 in 30 days
This program is the most extensive one of its kind with modules on Ethical Decision-Making Models, Theoretical orientations, Assessment and Treatment.
· Become trauma aware and knowledgeable about the impact and consequences of traumatic experiences for individuals, families, and communities.
· Evaluate and initiate use of appropriate trauma-related screening and assessment tools.
· Implement interventions from a collaborative, strengths-based approach, appreciating the resilience of trauma survivors.
· Create a Practice from scratch or build an existing one.
· Anticipate the need for specific trauma- informed treatment planning strategies that support the individual’s recovery.
· Decrease the inadvertent re-traumatization that can occur from implementing standard organizational policies, procedures, and interventions with individuals, including clients and staff, who have experienced trauma or are exposed to secondary trauma.